Marriott's Playa AndaluzaCtra. de Cádiz, km 168, Estepona, Spain 29680
Maps & Transportation
Enter your starting address below. Detailed directions to the resort will appear below the map.
These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. Obey all signs and/or notices regarding your route.
Malaga - Costa del Sol Airport, Spain - AGP
- From Malaga Airport stay in the right hand lane and follow the local roads towards "Cádiz / Algeciras"(A7 / E15 / N340).
- Continue along the A7 (also called N340) towards "Algeciras / Cádiz " for approx. 1km.
- Take the exit "Benalmádena / Algeciras" and continue along the A-7 for approx 20 km.
- Take the exit "Fuengirola / Algeciras / Marbella". A-7 (Motorway) (Alternatively, you may take the AP-7 Toll Road direction Fuengirola/Algeciras / Marbella).
- As you arrive to Marbella the two roads will reconnect and form the A-7 again.
- As you pass Marbella the A7 will split again; remain on the right hand side of the motorway A7 and pass through the tunnel; Do not go left onto the AP7 toll road.
- Continue along the A-7 and pass Puerto Banús after approximately 2 KM.
- Continue along and pass through the tunnel (San Pedro de Alcantara).
- After passing the tunnel continue passing the Benahavis exit (if you look across to the other side of the road you will see a high Marriotts Playa Andaluza Purple sign), continue approximately 4 km along the A-7.
- Take the Exit 166 "Cancelada / Cambio de sentido"(which means change of direction. Take the roundabout for three quarters (3/4) and cross the bridge to the other side of the dual carriage way; take the direction Marbella/Malaga.
- Re-Join the A-7 in the opposite direction (Marbella/Malaga), after aprox. 2 kms take the exit just after the The Senator Banus Spa Hotel (you will see a high Marriott's Playa Andaluza Purple Sign just before the exit), called El Presidente KM168, follow the Purple signs for "Marriott's Playa Andaluza".
- Estimated taxi fare: €95 (one way)
For GPS directions enter ‘Calle Campo de
Luna, Estepona’ or N(+) 36.464557
W(-) 5.017662 Tom Tom: N3628.038
- San Pedro de Alcantara (1.9 mile(s) E)
- Car Rental on site: Contact resort concierge
- Complimentary on site parking
- Underground luggage drop-off available.
- Use of (rental) car is recommended due to resort location.